|Interests & Hobbies||Gym, pole fitness, spiritual & self-help|
|Indicative Hourly Rate||$199.95|
Why should you book a date with me?
If you want someone who will reciprocate genuine interest in you, someone who is willing to try new experiences, and someone who is, of course, easy on the eye 😛 , I’m your gal.
I get the final say if I’d like to complete the booking or not, so if you choose me and I say yes- you know that I am excited for our date and I picked you too!
My Life Experiences
After moving every 3 years to different cities throughout my childhood it became very familiar to make friends and then have to leave them. I believe this caused me to be a bit more of a recluse at each city I moved to, because I knew it wasn’t long until I had to say goodbye to the people I had met. After settling in Brisbane, I began to make more steady friendships but still had the urge in me to travel, hence why I moved to Melbourne. Now I can fully enjoy meeting people and forming great relationships and friendships that I know will last as long as I want it to. I think this is the reason why I have so much interest in getting to know everybody from different walks of life, everyone has a special story to tell.
Befriending different people from all walks of life really allowed me to learn the variety of personalities and stories that I come by. I’m the type of girl who doesn’t have one group of friends, but a friend in every group. My special life moments truly lie in the relationships that I form and people I get to know, nothing interests me more.
Education & Career Aspirations
- I currently study Psychology, but looking at possibly transitioning into Counselling as I won’t be happy in an office role where I’m dealing with money and profits. I need to feel like I’m making a meaningful, lasting and profound impact on somebody. I also study natural therapies in my own time and always like to keep my body and mind healthy.
- I also have studied Fitness and worked as a Personal Trainer for 4 years 🙂
Hobbies & Interest
- Pole Fitness – it’s super fun and I can incorporate my muscle memory from gymnastics into it quite seamlessly (the tricks I have to work on a bit more!) and the gym
- Listening to podcasts on all topics such as history, philosophy/philosophers, nutrition/health, murder/crime (guilty pleasure), and comedy
- I love stand up comedy! I would haaaate to be picked on at a live show though!
- Museums and galleries, and anything interactive (i.e the Rain Room)
- Anything I haven’t tried before!
Why I decided to become a Companion
I love talking to people and getting to know their story, and I love having new experiences, even if it’s just going to a part of town I’ve never been before.